Terms & Conditions
- Konouz is an e-commerce platform that is operated by e-Aswaaq Misr company, which is registered in Egypt and office is located in Smart village, Giza City.
- By using our website, you must read these general terms and conditions carefully. And by accessing and using our website with any content and features, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You may not register on our website if you are under 18 years of age (by using our website and agreeing to these general terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age).
- To use our website, you may register for an account by completing and submitting the registration/account signup on the website.
- During the registration process, you are required to provide an email and password which you can log in to the Website after registration.
- You will be responsible for choosing a sufficiently reliable password, and any activity on our marketplace arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential.
- If you know or suspect that your credentials have come into unauthorized hands, you must change your password directly and /or notify us (e-Aswaaq Misr) directly thereof, to take an appropriate action.
- Each product in your order is sold by Konouz Misr as specified on the Site.
- A contract for the sale and purchase of a product or products will come into force between the buyer and seller, and accordingly you commit to buying the relevant products, upon the buyer’s confirmation of purchase via the ecommerce.
- You may cancel your order immediately prior to shipping for any reason.
- We may cancel your order if:
- Your payment is not complete.
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us
- You attempt to bulk or multi-order purchases.
All our products prices are inclusive of VAT and, unless otherwise specified on the Website, other taxes which the government imposed.
- By placing an order, you authorize us or our third-party payment processor to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order.
- In order to authorize credit/debit card payments, we may be required to create an account for you with our third-party payment processors, including accepting their standard terms and conditions and submitting your details to them on your behalf. You hereby authorize us to do so, and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
- We may remove or add cards or other payment methods that we accept at any time without prior notice to you.